Accounting and bookkeeping services
We provide accounting and bookkeeping services of Private Limited Liability Company, Public Limited Liability Company, Sole Proprietorship, Non-Governmental Organizations and other forms of legal entities – from the primary accounting documents to the financial statements. We provide services for small, medium and big companies. If you are a start-up or already working for several years, we invite you to work with us. Our clients are companies, working in services (restaurants, beauty and health, logistics, advertising, etc. companies), retail and wholesale (e-shops, shopping malls, etc.), manufacture (food, textile, electronics, etc.) and other business sectors. Most of our clients work in international trade (import/export).
Accounting and bookkeeping services:
- Registration of primary accounting documents;
- Financial statements;
- Accounting of fixed assets;
- Reserve accounting;
- Accounting for debts;
- Payroll accounting;
- Invoice processing, registration;
- Tax accounting and declaration to the State Tax Inspectorate, State Social Insurance Fund Board and other institutions;
- Representation of a company in various governmental institutions;
- Reports to the Lithuanian Department of Statistics.
We calculate prices for the accounting services individually depending on your company’s scope of activities. The price depends of the number of invoices, employees, declarations and reports, reserves, cash operations, etc.
Accounting services only from 79 EUR per month + VAT.
We are flexible working with e-shops, because of our software, which allows us to offer high quality and fast services for very reasonable prices even for big e-shops.